Saturday, March 29, 2008

SHARED BIRTHDAYS

I share the same birthday as my nephew. The only difference in the date is the year...like 42 of them! Yikes!! He just turned 3...OK! Put the calculator away!

What a trip it is to consider that we share the exact same birthday! We celebrated his and as I was watching him open his presents, I couldn't help but wonder about what his world will look like in 42 years. What will he pursue educationally, vocationally, etc. Right now he is into cars, maybe he will stick with that motif. The funny thing about it is that the Matchbox cars still look as hip and fun as they did when I was playing with them...and the dinasours!

All I know is that he got way more cool stuff than I ever did at age 3 and I'm lodging a formal complaint with my parents as of right now!

MTC!
mac

No comments: