Friday, March 7, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME

I flew in last night after being gone for four days and I could not wait to get home! I couldn't wait to see my wife and two daughters. We'd been texting and emailing all week and talking on the phone, but I truly couldn't wait to get home.

You get the motif: I love home! I'm a softy. I love being with my family. It's my most favorite thing in life!

I'm a very wealthy man BECAUSE the house I live in is a home and a place of refuge and safety and love and warmth and laughter and fun!

As I came through the door, I heard my daughters laughing and Kailee was being really loud while her older sister was laughing at her. Happens all the time. What a great sound to come home to! No tension. No stress. No off doing their own thing. Hangin' out together and laughing!!!!

How's your home? Maybe you don't have a family. Maybe you live alone. That's cool, but do you have a home? Is it a place of safety and security, a place of happiness and light?

I've been thinking alot about homes and families who have a house, some excessively amazing houses, but don't have a place of laughter and love. I am praying that God helps me help them!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: