Thursday, March 6, 2008

RECONNECT

I have been in Springfield, MO for the past three days. I made some new friends and reconnected with others. It's been a great time.

Last evening I was able to spend a few minutes re-connecting with one of my previous bosses. A great man. An encourager. A man pursuing a life that totally pleases God. We had some great laughs and remembered some crazy times.

Staying connected in life as we all move through it, can become a tedious task. However, I'm reminded once again of the power of friendships and relationships that build us up. We need each other. We can't do life alone. We were designed and hard wired for relationship.

I have one more detail before my flight leaves and it is a horrible chore: I'm on my way to Bass Pro Shop! I may miss my flight!!!!!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: