Wednesday, March 19, 2008

COMPANY

I'm not a political activist, but I must say, watching and listening to this Obama deal with his pastor has really been interesting. I know that if you really want to get people fired up either talk about politics or religion (of which I'm no expert on either...I propose relationship over religion anyway!!).

There is a great verse in the bible that says: "Bad people can make those who want to live good become bad."

I'm not saying one thing about either of the aforementioned individuals, but the truth is this: there are times we are known by whom we hang with!!

Here are some random questions:

Who you hangin' with?
Do you know what they stand for?
Are they a person of good character?
Do you even care?
Do they promote or demote good character in you?
Define character?



MTC!
mac

No comments: