Tuesday, March 4, 2008

FREEZING!

I'm freezing!!!

Yesterday I flew into Springfield, MO for some meetings and it snowed overnight. I like snow, but this is the Midwest blowing, snowing, windchill in the stupid range, hands drying out, nose running kinda stuff!

HOWEVER: these people back here, you gotta love 'em. They drive in it like it's nothing. I'm looking at a very busy intersection right now and tons of people are out doing there thang! No hassles. No crashes. No worries!

Here's the deal, for all of my complaining, I really do love this kind of weather. The snow is dry and you CAN drive in it because it is FLAT! Unlike the Pacific NW where everybody lives on a hill or someplace that is going to get you sideways.

So, here is the deal: making the best, and I mean making a party, out of situations that might get some people uptight is how we should live. So, I'm gonna drink some more hot coffee. Get to my meetings and I'm gonna love this wind and weather! Who knows, I might even make a snow angel or two!!! Now that's a party!!

Party on dude!

MTC!
mac

No comments: