Thursday, October 4, 2007

Twisted mister

I thought I had purchased the correct sprinkler. When I turned on the back lawn sprinklers I had one goofed up sprinkler head that I need to change out. It needs to oscillate and it is static. Doesn't change. Just sits in one location. It needs to twist side to side. I have to dig out that twisted mister and make a change.

Made me think.

There are some other things I need to change. Have you ever been in a situation where you knew you needed to change, but you really didn't know how to change?

I need to encourage our girls soccer players with a better tone of voice. That's a change I need to make. It's like digging up the sprinkler: you have to dig deep and change it out.

This is now a personal contest between me and myself. As I watch and encourage the girls in their game, I will be having one of my own against myself. Sounds like I need therapy!!!!

Changing out sprinkler heads is not that difficult. Changing out parts of me that need the work, I hope won't be any more difficult, but I have a hunch that it will be a much longer process!!


MTC!
Mark

No comments: