Friday, October 19, 2007

Blast from the Past!

Wednesday night was a great time!

26 years have passed since I saw some of these great people!!

I had the great opportunity to hook up with some friends at the church I grew up in. What a fun experience it was to re-connect with friends in my peer group and those people who were adults when I was a little kid. Time has not changed who they have always bee: outstanding! They might be a bit more grey, some have lost weight, and others haven't changed a bit.

Truly, I am grateful for people in life, who remain true to themselves and don't shift and change with the times. They aren't stuck in a time warp, they have progressed with progress, but inside, they remain the true blue friends that I spent 16 years with.

This is an admirable goal to set: to change the little things that need changing in our lives, but to remain the same wonderful person we are so that after 26 years, we can carry on conversations with old friends and feel like nothing has changed!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: