Monday, May 12, 2008

WHAT A GREAT DAY!

Yesterday was absolutely fantastic!!!

After having a fabulous morning at church (big crowd, awesome people, loads of fun), we headed up to spend the rest of the day with Karen's mom and later my mom. It was all wonderful!

I was talking on the phone today with one of our leaders and she had mentioned how they had spent the day with their daughter who lives in Seattle and how much fun they had. Another great day!

I talked with a buddy of mine who lives in Cali today and he said yesterday was great as well. Of course 85 degrees and celebrating Mother's Day guarantees a great day!!!

All in all, it was great celebrating moms and then being able to celebrate with my mother in law and my mom made for a great day!!!

Great days are good!!!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: