Thursday, May 8, 2008

LET'S BLAME THE WEATHER!

It seems that up here in the greyed out PNW, we could just about blame everything on the weather. I mean come on, let's get real, we haven't seen a streak of nice sunny, warm, border line hot weather since, well, I can't remember!!!!

I remember discussing this with a friend who moved out here from Wisconsin over twenty years ago and he had to get on medication for a while because of the grey! So I blame the weather for that!

When I was in college the old road rage thing started up. People blamed it on too many people moving into Seattle from sunnier climates and the weather made them drive weird! Go figure!!

I would like to blame the Mariners and their abysmal playing on the weather.

Starbucks is blaming their recent struggles on the weather! Seriously!!! Just kidding!

Why do you think tanning establishments are so effective up here??? Yep, the weather!

Why do we drink so much of the aforementioned black stuff in a cup???? Yep, just to stay warm.

So, whenever you have a problem, just blame the weather. Don't blame the dog or the wife or the kids or the boss or the garbage man or the traffic man or even the weather man...now there's one for you! Why would you want to even be a weather man up here?

So, just be happy. Deal with it! Get over it! I just checked outside, it's grey again!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: