Sunday, May 4, 2008

SUPER BLESSED

I am one of the most blessed humans on the planet! There are so many things in my life that God has blessed me with that blow my mind!!

He has blessed me with phenomenal kids, a fantastic family, super parents, awesome brothers, a great church filled with outstanding people, etc, etc.

But at the top of the list is my wife! God has given me a woman I do not deserve. Trust me, he hooked me up with her, because, quite frankly, I'm just not that sharp!!!

One really cool thing is that her birthday just so happens to fall one week prior to Mother's day. Celebrating her birth and then having the privilege of celebrating her 'momship' one week later, is for me, a really fun deal!

So, today is a big day because we get to celebrate her birthday and me and the girls get to party with such a wonderful lady! And then next week we do it all over again!!!!

I'm just flat out super blessed!!!

MTC!
mac

No comments: