Saturday, February 23, 2008

LUNAR

Did you see the lunar eclipse the other night? It really was pretty amazing. As I was looking at it through my binoculars, the thought hit me: I can actually see it because the sky is clear! How often is the sky clear in February in Seattle????? Actually this week has been a gorgeous week!
My youngest has been down in Cali and it has been raining. We've had nothing but sunshine. Go figure.

Here is another thing: back to the moon idea, have you ever considered how all these planets and our solar system work? How they, for however long.....million or billions of years, hovered as they are, never crashing into each other? How the earth is titled just so on it's axis so as to not get burned to oblivion by the sun? BTW, talking to my neighbor the other day and he said their global shipping company reported that in their attempts to deliver product to the different locations on the polar ice caps that the ice caps are back to where they were 10 years ago....global warming..??

Seeing the eclipse the other night and thinking about how 'all of nature works' drove me to the thought once again of how amazing God, the creator of it all, really is. He really did give us some pretty amazing digs to enjoy during our time here on terra ferma. I also hear that there is another place that He has made that is past the stars, that is really outasight! I really hope to see you there!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: