Friday, September 28, 2007

Dirt part 2..............the sequel

Well, the dirt is in. The grass is in. The mud is here! Yep, the rain came down and the dirt
is in that precarious stage of looking like dirt but if you put any weight upon it, instantly turning to mud!

It all looks great and I'm glad I didn't have to do it! There is still lots of work to do that Karen and I will do, but for now, the heavy lifting is done. Now on to the planting of 40 Emerald Greens and other plants.

Back to the mud thing: I know that I probably gripe about the rain and clouds and no sun too much, but I do know that it is a huge plus. It cleans out our air, makes everything green, puts snow in the mountains and water in our reservoirs. OK, I'm thankful for the rain! There.

So, I guess I just need to put the barn boots on and deal with it!

Mud on!

MTC!

Mark

No comments: