Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cortisone

Back to the MRI!

Went to the doctor yesterday to get his input about the MRI on my shoulder. Great doctor!!

This all goes back to April. I washed my car and the next day my shoulder was about as happy as a cat in water! It has not gotten any better. In fact, it has become much worse. The simplest of functions can be quite painful!

So the doctor reads the report and we talk. He's from Boston. Went to the UW. Loves it our here. We talked Red Sox, Bill Buckner, Dawgs and then he said well you can have surgery or cortisone or physical therapy and cortisone. We went with the latter.

I love cortisone! I have a new friend! We'll get the physical therapy started soon and hopefully this shoulder dealio will get back to normal. Just one day after the injection, my shoulder is settling down.

Why did I wait 5 months?????? Don't put stuff off that you need to get done either for yourself or others. If we all took care of our business, it might just take away some of our pain!

Go Dawgs!!!!! Sorry, UCLA, another tough loss comin' your way today! I hope Shakin' Jake runs for about 7,000 yards in SoCal tonight!!!!!

MTC!!!!! (Make Today Count)
Mark

No comments: