Thursday, August 7, 2008

LESS THAN 100%

This past week I have battled allergies on a grand scale. They have been driving me crazy!!! Tired. Itchy eyes. Scratchy throat. Difficulty in sleeping. Waaa, waaa, waaa!!

You know, when we are not feeling 100%, it puts a bummer on the day. My little allergy spell will go away, but it makes me think about the people who suffer everday, all day long, with physical ailments. They won't get better. They will be in this condition for the rest of their lives...unless God heals them.

Makes me quit complaining and helps me to focus on how wonderful life is and healthy I am. I know I take my health for granted sometimes and I shouldn't. But all it takes is for me to dip below the 100% bar and I really focus on how God has blessed me with great health.

Maybe take a moment and thank God for your great health AND pray for someone who is battling a tough physical condition!

MTC! (make today count)
Mark

No comments: