Thursday, April 10, 2008

TAKEN FOR GRANTED

Everyone of us understands how life really can grind to a halt when we lose our health. It might just be the common cold or worse, the dreaded stomach flu. When it really gets tough are those prolonged medical situations that everyone dreads.

I'm amazed at how often I take my good physical health for granted. What an incredible creation the human body is. It functions without me having to think about it and I just keep on living. I don't think about breathing or walking or talking or swallowing or how to regulate my temperature...make up your own list of amazing things that you take for granted related to your excellent physical health.

I'm grateful today to God for my excellent health and I apologize for taking it for granted!

Have a great day!!!

MTC!
mac

No comments: