Saturday, November 3, 2007

Reconnecting

My phone rang the other day and as I picked it up, the number was one that I did not recognize. Nothing new. I answered and instantly I knew the voice! We hadn't talked for at least, I don't know, 7 years or more.

He was a friend from college and it was great hearing from him. Talking and telling stories and getting caught up on life was, well, hilarious! It was truly, great hearing from him and we are trying to figure out how to grab a cup of joe sometime!

The funny thing about it was, I had been trying to track him down, but without any success. So, I basically just gave up and left it at that.

The best thing about true friends, is that you can be separated by miles and years and once you reconnect, it's as if nothing happened.

Maybe you can do a better job than I did reconnected with a friend from years gone by. Give it a shot. The laughs and 'do you remember when...' stories are truly worth it!!!

MTC!

Mark

No comments: