Wednesday, September 3, 2008

RELATIONSHIPS

I've been doing some research on the topic of relationships. We will be talking on the subject this Sunday. It's really made me stop and evaluate how I'm doing in this area. (Nothing like standing up in front of a bunch of people and using the bible to talk about stuff that I need to grow in!!!! YIKES!) Just because I'm married and have some great friends, does it mean that I've mastered the art of relationships. Terms like 'cultivating, developing, growing, investing' all play a part in whether you and I have good relationships.

We don't need to go through life and be lonely. If we've been burned before in a relationship, it doesn't mean that we cease and desist from developing new ones. We're not talking about marraige, we're talking about relationships with individuals that add value to our days and meaning to our existence.

Whether you like it or not, whether you believe it or not, we were made to have other people in our lives. We are better together. We can accomplish much more together.

Life is fuller when we have a few solid relationships in our lives.

If you need to grow in this area, like me, check out the talk on this Sunday. I'm learning a ton about the stuff I have to work on in my relationships!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: