Friday, June 27, 2008

LAUGHING UNTIL YOU CRY

I read a blog this week about a guy who had a tryout with one of the NFL team trainers. His objective: to be able to write about the typical tryout with an NFL team in areas speed, agility and strength.

As I began to read his blog, it was obvious by his self deprecating humor, that he was a writer and not an athlete. I was in a public location reading away when I started to laugh. The more I read the louder I laughed and then it hit me.....'I've got my headphones on and music playing and I'm really laughing quite hard.' I quick took a check around me and only a couple of people were glaring at me. I turned off the music and took off the headphones!

The blog only got funnier!

It reminded me of one of our friend's grandaughter. We were with them and her little daughter began to laugh. She laughed so hard that after a minute or so of laughing she started to cry. She would laugh and then cry. When everything settled down, we asked her why she was crying she said that her tummy and face hurt from laughing so much!

It's good to at least once a day (better if more), that you bust a gut laughing at something or someone. Be nice, but go for it! Ever notice how laughing is contagious? The bible says that laughter is like medicine. Researchers have noted that people who laugh and laugh often are healtheir than those who don't!

My suggestion: laugh until you cry!

MTC!
Mark

No comments: