Thursday, June 12, 2008

HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH

I bought a new running watch. Totally nuts. The thing has a barometer and altimeter on it. Tells you the temperature outside. It syncs to the computer and in no time flat puts out what you just ran, how fast, how far, heart rate, average heart rate, oxygen consumption, etc.

HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH?

As if I need to know all that (which begs the ? why did I buy it in the first place!!).

The watch is really, really cool. It is a great help in my running. But, man, I can't believe how much stuff is on it. It will take me some time to get the most out of it.

I probably stepped up and out of my league on this one, but I am using it and learning how to use it better and it has already helped in my daily running routine.

What's the lesson here: absolutely nothing, just letting you know about my new watch!!!!!

No comments: