Tuesday, July 15, 2008

INCOMPLETE

Ever take a class and recieve and 'I'? Incomplete. Well, even though I never have, it feels like I'm getting an 'I' on this blog!!!! I haven't written anything for way too long! Some time away. Hectic schedules. Sometimes not feeling like writing anything.

So, today, I'm revoking the Incomplete and turning in some work!

The funny thing about an incomplete is that if it stays that way for too long, it becomes more than that...like just plain failing. Not finishing, quitting, giving up are all incompletes which ultimatley lead to failure. Sometimes taking a break or catching a breather is necessary, but we should all work towards finishing and finishing well!

I hope you have a FANTASTIC day! Turn the incompletes of your life into completes! Do it today!!! You can do it!!


MTC!
Mark

No comments: