Thursday, September 3, 2009

IT'S ON!!!

I really look forward to this time of year. It's not that could care less about all the other times of the year, but I just really love now!

Do you have certain times of the year that you like a tad bit more than others?

For me I love that it's football season. The Seahawks play tonight! Oregon and Boise St. are going to mix it up on the blue turf! Tahoma High School has their first game this Friday night (and my awesome daughter will be in the front row of the cheer squad!). The other huge one for me is that the hunting season gets going during this time of year.

Just as the earth has it's seasons, we have our seasons. I am working more diligently at 'soaking up the seasons of life.' Drinking them in. Enjoying them. Less frenetic and more observatory. Because when IT'S ON, I fully understand that like any other season, it will end. So I'm just wanting to drink it all to the full while IT'S ON!!!!

No comments: