Tuesday, March 10, 2009

STICKING TOGETHER

I was talking with a neighbor who lives down the street from me. I was asking him how his job was going and he was asking how the people in the church were doing. He then asked if I knew of any of our neighbors who might be affected by the current economic situation. He then made this comment: 'We just gotta stick together!'

Profound.

Refreshing.

How true.

Sticking together will get you and me through. Sticking together provides so many wonderful qualities and they vary based upon the situation.

One of the largest pieces to this idea of sticking together is SELFLESSNESS. A bit tough to learn as an American. Looking out for other's needs. Making sure the parts of the whole are taken care of. It is a deeper more insightful existence.

Let's stick together! We can make a difference in each other's lives!!

MAKE TODAY COUNT!

Mark

No comments: